Furui Kazoku
Welcome to Furui Kazuko, We hope that you join our Wonderful site, just one click away!!!
Furui Kazoku
Welcome to Furui Kazuko, We hope that you join our Wonderful site, just one click away!!!
Furui Kazoku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of ancient families at battle over power. Those who fight for power, honor, killing, and so much more. Create your destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Furui Kazoku, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Kazumi Family Abilities Untitled-2-1
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Admin
Latest topics
» Together Through Life - Bob Dylan
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:45 am by 

» GraphicRiver - Corporate Business Cards 167
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:06 am by 

» Family Rules and Limitations
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:05 pm by Jin Lelou

» Dead Rules
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:09 am by Jin Lelou

» Tenshi Ikari [W.I.P]
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:15 am by Tenshi Ikari

» The Staff Bar
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:16 pm by Jin Lelou

» Kazumi, Mio [WiP]
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:41 pm by Mio Kazumi

» Paradichloro Benzen [W.I.P.]
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:17 am by Paradichloro Benzen

» Sig Testing
Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:04 pm by Jin Lelou

Kazumi Family Abilities Untitled-4-7

Affiliates
Kazumi Family Abilities Untitled-4-8
free forum

Disclaimer
Kazumi Family Abilities Untitled-4-10 We, The staff and members of
Furui Kazoku,
take no ownership over any of it's characters or storyline's. This site is completely "Fan Made". It may include a few components from Japanese Animations. In this case, this is a free to join fan based site and fully acknowledges that most Items used are under the ownership of a company or individual.

Kazumi Family Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin Lelou
Admin
Jin Lelou

Kazumi Family Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Kazumi Family Abilities   Kazumi Family Abilities EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:16 pm

-Kazumi Family Abilities-

• First Class Abilities

1. Summoning Sky Deity: Head of family summons protector and power of the sky. This ability takes the incantation of, "price of sky and will, take life in earth and bring justice" This ability is first class and can only be used by the Head due to the immense power is needed.
  2. Skyward Jolt: This is an ancient attack that causes the user to become a wind like form and form multiple slashes or wounds on said opponent
  3. Skyward Strike : This is an ancient attack that causes the user to create a trajectory of 40-50 wind like blades aimed at the opponent
  4. Sealing Bond: This seal can be used by the Three Families, this seal was used to seal the Deities into their protection areas, this seal can also seal the element of the same user who uses the seal, the price for this is sealing ones own element away.
  5. Sacred Seal: This attack was used in the great war to kill Naru and is the ability which gives all Sky family members their powers, this scroll which contains this ability is sealed away in the land of Sky

• Second Class Abilities

1. Sky Weapons Advancement #3: This attack allows the user to form any wind weapon that is imaginably possible as a hand held bladed weapon.
  2. Sky Weapons Advancement #2: This attack allows the user to form a medium weapon from wind, the element becomes stable and solid.
  3. Sky Weapon Advancement #1: This attack allows the user to form a small weapon from wind, the element becomes stable and solid.
  4. Sky Enchantment: This ancient attack is used to absorb the air around the opponent causing them to suffocate slowly.
  5. Skyward Judgment: this attack is used to create a large blast of a wind like slash towards the opponent or opponents..

• Third Class Abilities

1. Skyward Strangulation: this ability is used to strangulate the opponent in a force of wind which tightens as the opponent struggles to break free, this attack is weak so if opponent is stronger, the bind can be broken.
  2. Skyward projectile: This is an ancient ability used to fire a wind like bullet from the users fore finger, the bullet becomes a solid.
  3. Sky Image: This is a defensive attack which creates a self image in an unstable form of wind, this is used to get away from an attack stealth fully.
  4. Skyward Dance: This is an ability which is hand to hand combat which incases the hand in wind which if struck onto opponent forms small incisions to cause minimal damage.

Protection Incantation: "I give my body for you to use, lend me your protection and I will fight for you" {this is a Third Class incantation, it also protects the body of the user from any minimal damage for 2 posts}
Back to top Go down
https://furui-kazoku.board-directory.net

Kazumi Family Abilities
Page 1 of 1